Environmental Health Safety Manager.
We are seeking an experienced Environmental Manager ready to lead in areas of development, deployment, and continuous improvement for site environmental conformance and compliance. Responsible for the overall employee health and safety, including safety programs, systems, policies, training, risk management, and audits. The position is a visionary leader and will be responsible for aligning strategic objectives and developing and implementing Health, Safety and Security policies while complying with OSHA and governmentally required standards.
A Day in the Life | Responsibilities We Trust You With:
• Identify, communicate and achieve proactive and reactive Safety Targets, objectives and results.
• Drive the Implementation and execution of proactive safety programs (i.e. Dupont Stop, Learning Management System, ISN, etc.)
• Facilitate and enforce compliance with all safety rules and regulations, taking prompt action concerning any potential safety hazards
• Assist with the development and delivery of all safety-related training
• Use data analysis to identify and prioritize safety-related focus areas
What You Must Know | Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in safety, environmental health, engineering or related field or relevant work experience
- 4+ years experience leading EHS programs and projects
- Strong knowledge of safety regulations, OSHA requirements, and safety training methods
- Advanced knowledge in safety or continuous improvement principles, root cause analysis, and/or formal Lean and/or Six Sigma training/certifications preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes - food packaging/processing technology preferred
- Must have excellent facilitation skills, project management skills, and drive for results
- Ability to speak/read/write/listen in English is required, ability to speak/read/write/listen in Spanish is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
As a valued member of our team, you will enjoy a competitive salary and great benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, and much more!