As a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage and Dairy, a $5 billion global cheese & dairy group headquartered in Paris, France, AFP advanced food products llc, is the world’s foremost manufacturer of aseptically packed sauces, spreads, dips and puddings. We provide delicious products to global markets. Our three manufacturing facilities, strategically positioned within the United States, provide optimum accessibility to the full line of AFP product offerings.
We are in search of a dynamic person to fill the position of Global Foodservice Financial Analyst. This position is located at our Corporate headquarters in New Holland, Pennsylvania and is responsible for the KPI reporting, financial analysis and interpretation for the Global Foodservice business unit.
- Calculate and develop detail costs for products and delivery of products
- Calculate and complete pricing analysis relating to existing products; recommend pricing.
- Responsible for fixed cost center expenses reporting and tracking
- Development of manufacturing product cost estimates in detail
- Assist with detail requests for financial information across global operating / plant entities
- Communicate business KPIs, performance and facts to the management team
- Consolidate individual/ disparate components of data into meaningful financial reports for the business unit
- Ensure the authenticity of financial reports
- Develop models to efficiently analyze expected and actual performance of new and existing products
- Provide strategic business insight and recommend profit improvement opportunities to senior management.
- Participate in the preparation of long-range plans, budgets and forecasts and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Liaison between individual operating units globally – to gather and report financial metrics
- 7-10 years of Financial Analysis, KPI reporting, Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong financial reporting and analysis experience required with a thorough understanding of variance analysis.
- BS or equivalent in Finance or Accounting.
- Expert proficiency in Excel and Microsoft products, SAP experience a plus.
- Experience in a global company preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet international business demands.
- Possible travel 4x per year international/USA.
AFP offers an attractive compensation and benefit package, including immediate enrollment in the benefits program and 401K on the first day of employment. To apply, please visit our website at www.afpllc.com. Click on Careers, then AFP Corporate Office and select Global Foodservice Financial Analyst.
Protegido: Exempt/ Administrative Required Application
Oficina corporativa de AFP
No hay extracto porque es una entrada protegida.Learn More