- Collaborate with some of the best people in the food manufacturing industry!
- As a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage and Dairy, a $5 billion global cheese & dairy group headquartered in Paris, France, AFP advanced food products llc, is the world’s foremost manufacturer of aseptically packed sauces, spreads, dips and puddings. We provide delicious products to global markets. Our three manufacturing facilities, strategically positioned within the United States, provide optimum accessibility to the full line of AFP product offerings.
- Our New Holland, Pennsylvania facility is in search of a self-motivated person to fill the position of Customer Account Representative. This position will be responsible for reviewing and processing orders; communicating with customers, brokers, and sales personnel; resolving customer issues; inventory management, and order scheduling.
- Minimum of 1-3 years customer service in a manufacturing environment is ideal. SAP experience is preferred.
- AFP offers an attractive compensation and benefit package that begins on the first day of employment. Our benefits program includes medical/dental/vision insurance, a 401K with a great company match, paid vacation and holidays and much more.
- To apply, please visit our website at www.afpllc.com and click on Careers, AFP Corporate Office and select Customer Account Representative.