Zausner Foods Corp, a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage and Dairy, a $5 billion global cheese & dairy group headquartered in Paris, France, is looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position works in our shared services group located in New Holland, Lancaster County processing invoices for US entities. Full Time and Part Time work is available.
- Application of cash receipts (lockbox and manual) against customer invoice.
- Verify daily deposit totals are fully recorded in SAP.
- Record and send checks to Citibank.
- Follow set deduction process.
- Assist in obtaining support documentation for customer deduction resolution.
- Collections on assigned accounts.
- Maintain AR email account.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years working in Accounting/Accounts Receivable.
- Must be proficient in MS Office particularly Excel.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, with benefits beginning on the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with a great company match
- Company paid Life and Short-Term Disability insurance,
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Potential to earn more paid time off
- Performance Bonus
- Wellness Program
- And much more!
To apply, please visit our website at www.afpllc.com. Click on Careers, then AFP Corporate Office and select Accounts Receivable Specialist.