Maintenance TechnicianAFP Clear Lake Plant
AFP advanced food products, llc. is North America’s leading co-pack manufacturer preferred by business partners in food and beverage who interact with aseptically packed cheese sauce, puddings and beverages.
We currently have an opening for a Full time Maintenance Technician at our Clear Lake, WI facility!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Comprehensive troubleshooting skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates flexibility to handle multiple demands
- General knowledge of single and three phase electrical troubleshooting
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Installation of motors and pumps
- Welding stainless steel
- Preventative Maintenance
- Record keeping
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Maintain packaging and other manufacturing equipment
- Follow all plant safety and quality rules
MUST be able to work rotating shifts of
6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
10 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Monday through Friday, including weekends when needed
We are looking for only the best!
Requirements include High School Diploma, Technical Degree or commensurate work experience, solid work history, and outstanding references. Physical requirements include ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly, ability to reach/push/pull, stand/walk, and twist/bend continuously.