MAINTENANCE PARTS/INVENTORY CLERKAFP Visalia Plant
To coordinate, plan the shipping and receiving activities for packaging supplies, ingredients and finished products. Strive to achieve desired levels of quality while at the same time continuing to maintain or improve on quality.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain planned cycle counting schedule by using SAP system
• Maintain planned cycle counting schedule for maintenance parts
• Receiving maintenance parts and entering them into the Antero system
• Pull maintenance parts together for preventive maintenance work
• Manage and maintain inventory accuracy by using the cycle counting program.
• Enforce compliance with all safety rules and regulations taking prompt action concerning any potential safety hazard.
• Act as back-up for Production Coordinator as needed.
• Keeps immediate supervisor informed of matters concerning the department, and takes corrective actions where needed.
• Follow plant rules and compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
• Responsible to meet quality and customer requirements for this position.
• Assure compliance with all federal, State, Governmental regulations or compliance with appropriate regulatory laws or guidelines.
• Maintain neat orderly and clean facility.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Three to Five years’ experience in an inventory control environment.
• Forklift certification required
• Computer literate