Global Foodservice Financial AnalystAFP Corporate Office
As the world’s foremost manufacturer of aseptically packed cheese sauces, spreads, dips, puddings, nutritional products and sauces, AFP advanced food products llc provides delicious products to global markets. Our three manufacturing facilities, strategically positioned within the United States, provide optimum accessibility to the full line of AFP product offerings. We work to deliver market-driven solutions, sharing our vast industry experience and deep foodservice expertise.
We are in search of a dynamic and entrepreneurial person to fill the position of Global Foodservice Financial Analyst. This position is responsible for the KPI reporting, financial analysis and interpretation for the Global Foodservice business unit.
• Consolidate individual/ disparate components of data into meaningful financial reports.
• Develop models to efficiently analyze expected and actual performance of new and existing products.
• Provide strategic business insight and recommend profit improvement opportunities to senior management.
• Participate in the preparation of long-range plans, budgets and forecasts and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification.
• Liaison between individual operating units globally – to gather and report financial metrics.
• Calculate and develop detail costs for products and delivery of products.
• Calculate and complete pricing analysis relating to existing products; recommend pricing.
• 7-10 years of Financial Analysis, KPI reporting, Cost Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong financial reporting and analysis experience required with a thorough understanding of variance analysis.
• BS or equivalent in finance or accounting.
• Expert proficiency in Excel and Microsoft products, SAP experience a plus.
• Experience in a global company preferred.
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet international business demands.
• Possible travel 4x per year international/ USA.
AFP offers an attractive compensation and benefit package, including immediate enrollment in the benefits program and 401K on the first day of employment. Starting pay is commensurate with experience. Please apply online in the Careers tab.
AFP advanced food products llc