Director of Business DevelopmentAFP Corporate Office
As the world’s foremost co-pack manufacturer of aseptically packed cheese sauces, spreads, dips, puddings, nutritional products and sauces, AFP advanced food products llc provides delicious products to global markets. Our three manufacturing facilities, strategically positioned within the United States, provide optimum accessibility to the full line of AFP product offerings. We work to deliver market-driven solutions, sharing our vast industry experience and deep foodservice expertise.
AFP is a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage & Dairy (http://www.savencia-fromagedairy.com/en/), a € 5 billion, international, Paris headquarters based company. This position reports to the CEO of AFP advanced food products, who also oversees all Savencia Foodservice international business, as CEO Global Foodservice Solutions.
We are in search of a dynamic and entrepreneurial person to fill the position of Director of Marketing & Business Development. This hands-on leadership position will drive the execution of the Marketing strategic plan focusing on business development opportunities in our Foodservice and QSR channels.
- Recommend and implement marketing strategies including communication, sales support materials and presentation aids
- Develop Marketing and Business Development plans that help deliver budget
- Develop new customer acquisition strategy for target products and channels
- Accelerate the development/implement the launch of strategic projects for Foodservice, QSR and Casual Chain markets
- Participate in the development of new products for large accounts in collaboration with internal teams
- Lead Marketing staff in achievement of the business objectives
- Engage and mentor marketing team building capability and culture
- Marketing or packaged food marketing degree; MBA a plus & continuous education record
- Multi-lingual a plus
- 8-10 years of experience in Marketing/Business Development
- Successful QSR and casual FS chains customer-centered innovations record
- Creative and analytical thinker with the ability to influence others
- Multi-year proven successful record in developing manufacturer/co-packer Foodservice business
AFP offers an attractive compensation and benefit package, including immediate enrollment in the benefits program and 401K on the first day of employment. Starting pay is commensurate with experience. Please apply online in the Careers tab.