Cost Accounting LeadAFP Corporate Office
As the world’s foremost co-pack manufacturer of aseptically packed cheese sauces, spreads, dips, puddings, nutritional products and sauces, AFP advanced food products llc provides delicious products to global markets. Our three manufacturing facilities, strategically positioned within the United States, provide optimum accessibility to the full line of AFP product offerings. We work to deliver market-driven solutions, sharing our vast industry experience and deep foodservice expertise.
We are in search of a dynamic person to fill the position of Cost Accounting Lead. This position will lead, guide and perform cost accounting functions and reporting.
• Participation in the monthly plant flex budgets and raw material accounting
• Consolidation of plant reporting for 3 plants and operations activities
• Reporting of production cost variances to budget and prior year
• Run monthly closing processes in operating systems
• Develop and maintain the integrity of the inventory cost standards.
• Monitor and communicate financial performance of plant activities for 3 plants: daily, weekly, monthly, annual information requirements.
• Lead and coordinate the budgeting and planning activities of cost accounting staff
• Perform monthly financial close and reporting activities.
• Ensure/Complete monthly account reconciliations and IFRS compliance of assigned cost accounting accounts and activity.
• 5-7 years of Cost Accounting or related experience in a manufacturing environment.
• MBA and/or CMA a plus.
• Experience using SAP CO / FI modules
• Outstanding proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Access.
AFP offers an attractive compensation and benefit package, including immediate enrollment in the benefits program and 401K on the first day of employment. Starting pay is commensurate with experience. Please apply online in the Careers tab.