Collaborate with some of the best people in the food manufacturing industry!
As a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage and Dairy, a $5 billion global cheese & dairy group headquartered in Paris, France, AFP advanced food products llc, is the world’s foremost manufacturer of aseptically packed sauces, spreads, dips and puddings. We provide delicious products to global markets. Our three manufacturing facilities, strategically positioned within the United States, provide optimum accessibility to the full line of AFP product offerings.
We are in search of a self-motivated creative person to fill the position of Marketing Manager for Retail and Co-Manufacturing.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide and apply industry trends, market structure, segment/customer needs and competitive landscape.
- Develop an annual and long-range strategic plan for the portfolio, identify growth opportunities and develop key strategies and tactics to enable delivery of financial objectives.
- Work with Sales to deliver the budget, build total value proposition, support trade and customer shows, prepare category reviews and attend key customer meetings.
- Develop innovation strategy and commercialization plans.
- Build research and knowledge agenda in coordination with Insights partners.
- Conduct business analysis and reporting (sales, profits, competitive activity, promotional results, etc.).
- Manage daily portfolio activities for AFP branded portfolio, as well as retail private label and co-pack businesses.
- Prepare management reporting and advise on category trends and business performance utilizing internal and external data sources.
- Manage and report monthly marketing spend vs. forecast and track/monitor customer activations (coupons, promotions, etc.) in support of the annual marketing plan.
- Manage branded in-store budgets and reports on spending results and ROI.
- Manage AOR for applicable business unit’s needs, video content, web design, trade advertising, PR.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field (MBA strongly preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing, Brand or Category Management experience, preferably experience with a leading Food company.
- Private label experience a plus.
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the ability to understand business fundamentals from an opportunity or challenge perspective, then convert that insight to sustainable strategies and action plans for growth.
- Entrepreneurial approach to driving a business with an ability to influence the organization.
- Strong financial and strategic acumen, analytical abilities, communication skills and capable of independent decision making and setting business vision.
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask against several complex projects at a time.
- Familiarity with managing and leveraging primary consumer and/or customer research and manipulating multiple data sources to generate business insights.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
AFP offers an attractive compensation and benefit package, including immediate enrollment in the benefits program including medical, dental, vision and 401K on the first day of employment.
To apply, please visit our website at www.afpllc.com. Click on Careers, then AFP Corporate Office and select Marketing Manager.