Zausner Foods Corp, a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage and Dairy, a $5 billion global cheese & dairy group headquartered in Paris, France, is looking for a highly motivated candidate for an IT Help Desk Technician. This position works in our shared services group located in New Holland, Lancaster County and provides support to US entities.
- Work as part of a small team providing technical support for desktops and laptops, Windows Active Directory, LAN, IP Telephony, and all Enterprise Applications.
- Responsible for end user systems within the corporate environment maintaining desktop standards, creating desktop images, building desktop management scripts and evaluating new end user technologies.
- Manage company cellular service plans and administer plan orders, cancellations, and modifications for the business.
- Design, implement and maintain processes geared towards improving IT systems management.
- Maintain and develop documentation related to desktop standards, desktop application installations, system images, troubleshooting tips, and end point security standards. Assist in maintaining inventory of equipment configuration and OS levels.
- Configure and deploy laptops and desktop PCs, networking equipment, servers, and mobile communication and computing devices, including cell phones, smart phones and tablets.
- Respond to requests regarding networking connectivity and performance problems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues. Contact and interact with vendors regarding maintenance and support.
- Maintain and manage PC performance using available tools to optimize system availability or resolve issues.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or Certificate from a Technical School/Institute preferred.
- 0-2 years of relevant IT experience or related computer business experience.
- Candidates must have the temperament to work under pressure in a changing environment.
- This is a hybrid remote position working in office 4 days per week and 1 day remotely.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package, including immediate enrollment in the benefit program and 401K on the first day of employment. Starting pay is commensurate with experience and education.
To apply, please visit our website at www.afpllc.com. Click on Careers, then AFP Corporate Office and select IT Help Desk Technician.