AFP advanced food products llc, a premier food manufacturer of puddings, cheese sauces and nutritional beverages located in Clear Lake, WI is in search of a dynamic person to fill our position of Human Resources Assistant.
This is a part-time, 20 hour a week position, with flexible hours. The length of this position is undetermined. Starting pay is commensurate with experience and education.
A Day in the Life | Responsibilities We Trust You With:
- Assist with the process of recruitment including vetting candidates, scheduling, and assisting with interviews
- Coordinate new hire orientation
- Enter employee data into software platforms and spreadsheet management
- Use amazing interpersonal and organizational skills to complete administrative tasks and projects including filing, benefits administration, attendance tracking, etc.
What You Need to Be Good At | Competencies and Skills:
- Strong communication skills and computer skills (Word, Excel) necessary
- Commitment and ability to maintain confidential information
- Detail Oriented
Maintenance Technician ($24-$32/hr minimum starting salary)
AFP New Holland Manufacturing Facility
We are seeking energetic employees experienced with electrical and mechanical installations plus troubleshooting and repairs. Some overtime and weekend...Learn More