Actively involved in all aspects of the order fulfillment process dedicated to providing optimum service and quality products to our customers.
- Primary contact for receiving customer orders, inquiries, product questions and consumer/customer complaints.
- Accurate data entry to ensure products ship complete and on time.
- Maintain communication between customers, buyers, sales and marketing, accounting, production, warehouse, logistics coordinators, materials management and purchasing.
- Main contact for all aspects of an order. Communicate with customer and sales promptly regarding shipment delays or problems, and supply customer with inventory levels as needed.
- Work with various PC based software including SAP, Excel and Word
- Accurately report service level issues, research and execute solution to completion.
- Manage and provide customer requirements, for shipping, documents, product shelf life remaining etc.
- Assist Finance to resolve price discrepancies and customer fees.
- Be proactive to prevent issues with shipping and customers.
- Fulfill customer requests within the guidelines of the organization.
- Provide required export documentation for shipments out of the US
- Service accounts and customers at all three plant locations
- Assist and back up to other Customer Service Representatives.
- Conduct customer surveys to measure total customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience:
- 2 or 4 yr degree in Business/Administrative Assistant Program, preferred.
- 5 years of experience in customer service or related work.
- Experience with export shipments/documents, desired but not required.
- Computer skills