Are you passionate about food? We want you! We are looking to hire a Quality Manager to ensure a safe, quality product, that meets or exceeds the expectations of our customers, is produced every time.
Where passion and excellence unite.
Responsibilities We Trust You With:
- Assure compliance with all Federal, State, Governmental regulations and appropriate regulatory guidelines.
- Implement and maintain quality policies in support of regulatory issues affecting food, including documentation of all QA/FDA correspondence and act as the liaison during FDA and other inspections/audits.
- Responsible for the development of and adherence to quality systems in support of food safety/security, regulatory requirements, and customer requirements for all products and processes
- HACCP, GMP, Pest Control, Allergen, CAPA, Environmental Testing, Product Testing (in-process and finished product), Hold/Release (raw material and finished products), Recall, Ingredient and Packaging Specifications, CCP Calibration Control, Monthly Plant Audits, Thermal Process Conditions, Production Record Review and Retention, COA program, etc.
- Has the utmost responsibility and authority to STOP the process when there are potential issues with Product Quality or Food Safety/Security
- Primary location Quality contact for customers, agencies, and the company’s emergency and crisis response program
- Provide technical expertise in formulation, manufacturing procedures, and cost control.
- Manage and develop a high-performing team in the Quality department.
- Leads Quality education and training at the location, identifying needs and addressing them.