|2 Cups||Cooked Chicken (shredded)|
|10 oz. can||Kidney Beans (drained)|
|9 oz.||AFP Bean Dip|
|6 ea.||8-Inch Tortillas|
|18 oz.||AFP Salsa|
|¼ Cup||Crosscut Scallions|
|1 tsp.||Cilantro (chopped)|
|1 – 15oz. Can||AFP White Queso Sauce split evenly into separate containers|
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Mix cooked Chicken, kidney beans and Bean Dip very well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon ¼ cup chicken mixture in each tortilla. Fold over filling.
- Place rolled enchiladas in pan with seam side down.
- Top with first container of White Queso, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- To serve, place Salsa on bottom of plate and top with 3 enchiladas.
- Heat remaining White Queso and pour over hot enchiladas.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and cilantro.