Project Management OpportunityAFP Corporate Office
Do you have a background in project management but crave the ability to use your leadership, creativity and vision to make a difference in the way projects are supported and controlled? Come join our team at AFP! We are a project-focused company who is continually looking to design and refine improvements to our project management system. Our goal is not to have a static project management process, but to have a living and evolving process that allows us to be nimble and reach world class results!
This is your opportunity to use your skills and talents in project management to work with professionals to achieve unmatched results. In this hands-on leadership position, you will drive the execution of project management across all the channels of the business.
Responsibilities & Key Competencies include:
- Creativity and vision toward continuous improvement
- Oversee and actively participate in the management of projects
- Possess a business ownership mindset regarding project management and with the organization’s teams and results
- Lead and develop the advancement of project management and related processes
- Responsible for assembling the project staff for their technical or functional development, performance and progression
- Develop and deliver PM training and development to associate project managers
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously, work and influence cross functionally to resolve competing demands, changing priorities and constraints
- Possess creative and analytical thinking skills with the ability to influence and lead others
- Strong critical thinking, active listening, and problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, collaboration and building trust in relationships
- Proven sales/commercial projects and business development experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or related field is preferred
- 3-years’ experience in project management environment and managing multiple projects
- Experience and know-how with PM technology and platforms
- Some travel required up to 15%
As the world’s foremost co-pack manufacturer of aseptically packed cheese sauces, spreads, dips, puddings, nutritional products and sauces, AFP advanced food products llc provides delicious products to global markets. Our three manufacturing facilities, strategically positioned within the United States, provide optimum accessibility to the full line of AFP product offerings. We work to deliver market-driven solutions, sharing our vast industry experience and deep foodservice expertise.
AFP is a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage & Dairy (http://www.savencia-fromagedairy.com/en/), a € 5 billion, international, Paris headquarters based company.
AFP offers an attractive compensation and benefit package, including immediate enrollment in the benefits program and 401K on the first day of employment. Starting pay is commensurate with experience. Please apply online in the Careers tab.
AFP advanced food products llc