FormulatorAFP Visalia Plant
Duties and responsibilities but not limited to:
- Must be able to interpret formulation sheets (in the formulating process)
- Must formulate products based on written formulation sheets in an efficient manner
- Must ship and receive fluid ingredients (whey, canola oil, RBD soybean oil, bulk chemicals.)
- Must weigh and meter products accurately using SAP scan gun
- Must be able to operate mixing systems and equipment
- Must perform miscellaneous formulating duties as needed
- Must keep ingredient area clean and insure that ingredients are sealed
- CIP formulating equipment, lines, and tanks as needed
- Work with lab, processors, and others involved to insure product is ready for production as needed. This may include daily and weekend overtime to complete tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have a working knowledge of the product formulated at AFP
- Must possess a working knowledge of all equipment involved in the formulation process
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the above responsibilities
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate forklift and be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to calculate ingredient change on formulation sheets
- Must have a good safety record
- Must be able to abide by The AFP Mission Statement dealing with customers, quality, innovation, integrity and ethics values.
- Must be able to value people, teamwork, safety, excellence, and have pride and dignity for work performed.
- Must be very organized and mathematically inclined.
- Must abide by company rules